Routes, Heats & Classification
Choose your heat
Official – competitive (ICF cat. 1 race) full version, under ICF regulations
- Friday, 17 Dec., ITT. 1.2 km prologue.
- Saturday, 18 Dec. Road race. 139 km with 1376 meters of accumulated climbing.
- Participating in those 2 stages is allowed only with a road bike.
Open – competitive
- a separate classification from the official above, Friday, 17 Dec. ITT. 1.2 km prologue, using another bike than road bike, non-motorized / electric bike. (TT, Tri, etc.).
- Saturday, 18 Dec. Road race. 139 km with 1376 meters of accumulated climbing, allowed only with a road bike.
- Any other bike (non-motorized / electric) can be used only at the non-competitive category.
One day race – a competitive Gran Fondo
- Saturday, 18 Dec. road bikes only
- 139 km with 1376 meters of accumulated climbing.
The ride! - a non-competitive Gran Fondo
- One day ride, non-competitive
- 139 km with 1376 meters of accumulated climbing, no classification, just “Challenge yourself and do the distance”.
- In The ride! You can use any bike, but you have to stand within the cutoff time of 14:30 at the finish line in Eilat
- Winners will be the riders with the shortest accumulated time in each category.
- Every rider should leave a deposit when collecting the participant’s kit.
The deposit can be: 200 IS / driving license / ID card / Passport.
The deposit will be returned at the end of the event, 50 meters after the finish line in Eilat.
Friday, December 17 – Prologue, 1.2 km ITT
Saturday, 18.12.2021- road race, 139km / 1376m
Saturday, 18.12.2021– road race, 139km / 1376m – profile